Finding the pieces








Free PNG Pieces Clip Art Download , Page 8 - PinClipart





The infamous “They” prescribe various methods of obtaining the one thing we all desire, “happiness”
You may have in your life found yourself in the position of the ‘advice giver’ on what will make the ‘recipient’ happy b
ut as I always say everyone needs something to believe in.    

Some find it in the small things in life, some in morals and beliefs and some in livin👾g without morals and beliefs, others find it in structure and planning. And others still in material gain and wealth.
Many of us may have tried one or more of these methods of finding happiness, and many still trying.
A select few have found it and are living in Alaska ………


I believe that happiness is individual, not black and white but customized to our own special shades to create the kaleidoscope that make up our souls.

There is however the argument that because we all have the same basic needs: love, belonging, purpose, value and food. We are all to find them in the same places.
I think that we are individuals and even though we are made up of the same meat suit, contents differ, some more than others.
For example of my favorite needs that contribute a large percentage to my happiness is food.

 My friend and I have some time ago discovered Mac Donald’s Cup a Cake
I loved the caramel but she preferred the chocolate and though we both loved it we didn’t have each other’s. My best friend and I both like fish she prefers hers slightly more cooked with less salt, more vinegar and no skin at times.
The same applies to our other needs
We express ourselves differently.

We find belonging in different places and purpose in different ways.
For me, love is in the prickly feeling of his stubble under my finger tips that always makes me giggle no matter how sad I feel. And the snoring of my daughter at night when her dreams have carried her away.
I find purpose in cleaning after the family and then complaining about it loudly, and making coffee, for some explainable reason.

And belonging or Home, well I see glimpses of it sometimes, when they walk in front of me holding hands, or when she plants her 7 year old kiss firmly on his cheeks when she has to say goodbye, and the 5 year old, makes the inherited evil eye and goes right back to playing, or when she holds onto her sisters hand like they are headed in the some direction somehow.


 But that’s just me, at the end of it all. The colors that make up the pictures of our souls are all different and so are the brushes that they are panted with and canvases they are placed on.
No matter where or how or when you find your happiness when you do, it is nothing you can compare to that of another. Though you may share the same experience, you experience it differently.
So if you haven’t found yours yet and even those who have, don’t compare it to anyone else’s or tell someone else how they could possibly find theirs using your methods.
As I always say we all need something to believe in so always hold on to what it is you believe.
In this case I believe that only one person can live your happiness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria’s electricity, fuel prices the lowest in Central, West Africa – Buhari govt

OVERNIGHT SUCCESS IS A MIRAGE.

THE TENETS OF THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH