THIS YEAR I WAS TEMPTED TO COMMIT SUCIDE.

sucide


 THIS YEAR I WAS TEMPTED TO COMMIT SUCIDE.

Due to some reasons , i couldn't take life any more

see what exactly i did

Did i actually comit the sucide or not?


.

.
.
.
I know that sounds shocking.
I was also surprised I had the thought.
A good friend and mentor confided in me he had the same thoughts too.
==
If you cannot be anything, at least be kind with your words.
==
I recount an experience I had while in junior secondary school.
I often came top of my class with parallel A’s.
(My classmates are seeing this post, so I can’t lie😁)
After collecting my result one particular term, I went straight to my friends house to celebrate my win once again.💃
Without anybody’s comment I knew I had put up a superlative performance, but my friends elder brother picked up my result, looked at it and smiled then uttered these words;
“Secondary School is cheap, wait till you get to the university”
What! 😮
You mean that’s all this dude had to say about my result. No na 😢
If you cannot be anything, at least be kind with your words.
I left with my face down 😔 but with the desire to prove him wrong, which I did!
Even though not with parallel A’s but with a superlative 4.06 CGPA😎 (My university school mates might be reading this too, so I can’t lie😁)
________
Even if you gave your best, there are those who will still talk you down.
The least you can be is to be different!
==
If you cannot be anything, at least be kind with your words.
==
People go through a lot they don’t share on social media.
The least you can do is to make life easier for everyone you meet with your words.
If you can’t. SHUT UP!
You can be truthful but yet kind with your comments.
(Col. 4:6 MSG)
“... Make the most of every opportunity. Be gracious in your speech. The goal is to bring out the best in others in a conversation, not put them down, not cut them out.”
READ THAT AGAIN👆
NOW, THAT SHOULD BE YOUR GOAL!
______
I had to deliberately cut off the company of people who try to talk down every of my effort.
It is their mouth and it is also my life. Everybody should take charge of it!
Don’t stay in the company of those who talk you down, no matter the relationship you share; blood or otherwise!


Most importantly, don’t be the reason someone feels down and drained.
Rebuke when you need to, but do it kindly.
If you cannot be anything, at least be kind with your words.
=====
Picture: My roommate back then in uni. Dude was kind to me mehn.👍
PS: Why I had suicidal thoughts is a story for another day.

#sparkytech

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OVERNIGHT SUCCESS IS A MIRAGE.

life